Friday, March 19, 2010

I Dare You.....

We've all heard how fierce a momma bear can be when it comes to protecting her cubs. One of my cubs has been severely attacked in the last two months and the other cub scratched at. I've never had the "momma bear" instinct strike so fiercely as it has during this time.

Tomorrow I'm taking my cubs back into the wild to see how they fair. Please keep in mind that I will be standing upright, with the hair on my neck prickled, watching. If I feel that for any reason one of my cubs is being knocked around undeservedly I'm fully prepared to show my teeth, growl and take them back to my den for protection.

Just try to test me, or any other momma bear.


2 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Good momma. Good luck.

I love that photo!!

Holly said...

You go Mamma Bear!