Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Always speaking the truth . . . . .

K - so tonight is Aunt Athena Tuesday. Littlest never ceases to amaze me. When I picked her up tonight she pointed out which teacher is her favorite. Then she said these random things during the evening:

- "Aunt Athena, I have a teacher that has your same name." "Cool!" "What is your full name?" "(enter my name here)" "My full name is (enter her first, middle and last name here)"

- "I love my daddy because he is so cute!"

- She pouted and didn't want to get out of the car when she didn't get to carry any of the dinner into the house. I showed her that I wasn't carrying anything either, she got out.

- Bubba walked into the house and she blurts out this: "Girls rule and boys drool!" I about fell off my chair.

I really think she was sent to the wrong mother, she should have been mine!

PS - Little wouldn't sit still AT ALL. Little Mr Eris was ecstatic when he could resort to the man cave downstairs for some Bubba video game time!

2 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Oh yeah, she is the child I wished on you. But she is also the child my mother wished on me.

Eris said...

Then how the he** did I end up with her? I have no idea where the "boys drool" thing came from but it cracks me up.

And yes, Little Mr. was probably thrilled not to have that gross girl there taking all of Bubba's attention.