Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who ya gonna call . . . . .

the FAA? Bubba and I horse around quite a bit. He hits, I hit, he kicks, I kick. Friday night he kicked me HARD, I mean hahahaaard, and not with his toes, with his heel. I am now sporting an incredible bruise the size and shape of South America. It keeps growing and growing down my shin. I'm not savvy enough with the camera to get a shot of this bodacious bruise but if I see you I will be proud to hike up the pant leg and show it off.

Sunday Bubba, Tay, Randa and I stopped by the Buddhist church to see Numi and Zeus. I showed the bruise proudly. Bubba maintains the story that I fell down the stairs, I would have a bruise on the back side and not the front if this was the case.

Anywho, he stated that he was going to turn me into the FAA. Numi and I started laughing out loud. The he said the CPA, more laughter. I said how about DCFS? He has decided that the FAA stands for Fisical Abusees Anonymous. I then proceeded to explain that physical starts with a P.

He still maintains that it's FAA. I've said many times before and I'm sure many more to come, he is the dumbest smart kid I know. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

2 comments:

The Numismatist said...

The most important question is of course, "DID YOU DESERVE IT?"

Eris said...

Actually, the most important thing is that it gave you the chance to use the word "bodacious" in a post. Nice.

Plus, as someone who used to get the brunt of your hits and kicks I can safely say, "You totally deserved it."