Thursday, January 15, 2009

Eeeeew . . . . .

I hate feet. I don't like to look at them, rub them or smell them. They are super ugly, however, mine are completely adorable.

Bubba's are no exception. A month ago Numismatist saw just how "not attractive" his feet are, toes in particular. She came up with the word Toeliosis (toe-lee-o-sis) which is a condition in where the appendages that protrude from the foot are less than desirable. This condition generally doesn't improve, however, can temporarily worsen at times.

Bubba has had an extreme break out of Toeliosis. He jammed and possibly broke the second toe on his left foot on a floor threshold while chasing and screaming "get out of the house" at Jubee as she was leaving yesterday. Due to this outbreak he had to wear his camo slippers to school, I'm pretty sure he will have to sit on the bench for his basketball game on Saturday and more than likely his nail is going to fall off. Karma's a female dog.

What kind of fun names do you have for feet/toes?

3 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Feet are functional, not fun. I, too, dislike feet. And all that goes with them. For the life of me I don't understand those who insist of spending good money on adornments for feet.

I will now start dodging incoming tomatoes.

Eris said...

You have potato-bug toes and could probably bowl on your tip-toes just like Barney Rubble. Those are my favorite words to describe feet.

Oh, and I have been accused of having birdfeet. That's fine, because birds destroy potato bugs.

Holly said...

I call my hubby's the fungus growers. I don't find feet as llong as they aren't touching me. Yuck!