Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I know, I know . . . . .

Phew, the holidays are over. If I'm gonna have a melt-down it's generally in the month of December, always has been, always will be. Here is my list of why:
1. Generally seems to break the bank.
2. My family, his family, their family, this family and that family. Does it ever stop?
3. Staying up ALL night long more than once in a week.
4. F-ing Christmas cards.
5. You are expected to be nice to everyone.

In light of this I decided to make some changes. Here they are:
1. No credit cards, only cash, didn't overspend.
2. Made sure everyone saw who they wanted.
3. Spent the weekend in between the two "all nighters" being a complete slug.
4. Enjoyed the ones received, not going to fret about not sending ours out, see #2.
5. If you are dumb, I shouldn't have to be nice.

As for the new year . . . I will report again in a few days.

2 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Yep, the holidays seemed to be much smoother for everyone this year. I'm sure it's because we all start out with Festivus.

Just Casi said...

christmas cards are a little overrated.