Monday, April 13, 2009

Broken Home . . . .

I have very mixed feelings about Mel Gibson's pending divorce. I'm saddened for what his family will go through, yet elated with my new possibility. I've had a mega-crush on this man for a long long long long long time. When I read the news just after getting home I literally gasped and covered my mouth in surprise. When I told my family the news Bubba thew his fists in the air yelled out "Yeah! Two Christmas's".

I'll be sure to let you all know when I move.

3 comments:

The Numismatist said...

I'm not sure I'm ready to break in another SIL. But Mel Gibson might be worth a try.

Eris said...

You'll have to start going to church. Scary Latin church.

And you'll have a gajillion stepkids.

Just Casi said...

Evidentally he didn't need to be divorced for that chance.