Thursday, July 24, 2008

Like a virgin . . . . . hey!

Ok, so, not really. But I definitely feel that way.

I have recently acquired a new toy, a laptop, more of that story later. Anywho, my mom insisted that I be wireless. Keep in mind that I have been wired since I got my first bra, so this is quite the change!

Long story short I now have wireless internet at my house. Fppt to Comcast, they said I HAD to have them do it. Hmmm, a trip to Circuit City and a computer savvy husband and I'm set!

Oooh, I'm sooooo hooked!

6 comments:

Eris said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere, Sister. I can't wait to see what you do with this.

The Numismatist said...

I LOVE IT! Welcome to the blogland! I am anxiously awaiting all kinds of fun posts to appear.

By the way, don't share that new toy with your children. You worked hard to get it!

athena said...

KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED!!!

I just hope I don't offend!

The Numismatist said...

You have been provided in the past with many excellent examples of how NOT to write things down. Just remember that you NEVER know who is reading this blog, unless you make it private, which takes the fun out of it! Anything you say can, and probably will, come back to bite you in the butt, especially if it is not true!

cuz2u said...

you are so awesome and sounds like you are up to date. We still have dial up. ooooo dialup

Muriel said...

Welcome to cyberspace! This should be fun.