Saturday, July 26, 2008

Two hours and counting . . . . .

As I left my Lobster's house tonight she so graciously reminded me of tomorrow. Come on people, I'm not going to say it out loud. I remind others to buckle up and be extra safe this particular day each year.

I'm sure a lot of good things have happened on this particular day. Case in point, I know a super cute girl born this day. However, I've had not so good things happen this day many times and it makes me super cautious. I do what I can not to dwell on them, but it's hard.

So, to start the day off I'm going to sleep in, probably get breakfast offered to me in bed (I'll get up to eat at the table cause I don't like to eat in bed unless it's ice cream!) and then probably curl up on the couch for my race nap and put off a shower until the very last minute possible so as not to be late for any festivities.

Wait, this isn't any different than any other Sunday.

4 comments:

The Numismatist said...

I see that you are awake. But wait, with your new toy my guess is that you are still in bed, probably eating breakfast and playing.

Happy Birthday!

Eris said...

Whoa. What kind of new toy?

Happy Birthday to you!

Muriel said...

I'm sure it's not that kind of new toy, Eris.

Happy Birthday!!

cuz2u said...

I'm sure it's that kind of new toy. Are your lights dimmed.