Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's been a while . . . . .

So, I know, I've been MIA for a while. I thought that once school started things would calm down, no-o-oh. Our family decided to take a couple vacations.

My family likes to camp. We went to a spot called Carter Creek. This is a military sanctioned facility in the Uintah mountains about 45 minutes outside of Evanston WY. This is an incredibly beautiful area.

The kids spent the weekend exploring. They found numerous beaver ponds, Bubba decided he wanted to find out just how deep this particular one was. He lost a battle with a tree and ended up bruised and scraped up, then he made sure that he wore shorts to school on Monday to show off his battle wounds.
Following in their grandma's footsteps, many pictures were taken.

The evenings were spent playing washers, watching the wildlife and chasing the four fur-children we had with us.

My kids are super goofy, we could have a great time just about anywhere.



3 comments:

Eris said...

Looks like fun. Cholla would have loved it. Smile.

athena said...

She was much happier hangin' with the TV people!

The Numismatist said...

You took lots of pictures and all I get to see is Bubba's butt?

I want more! More!

Glad that you had a good time.