Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Family equals.....

For the most part, family members learn to co-exist without much of a problem. You have the occasional teenager fight, they yell, you yell, they stomp off, you continue what you were doing before they interrupted you.

The last little while I've decided that family equals tears. You cry when you loose someone, when you are reminded of someone, you even cry when a long lost person re-appears. Well, let me just say I'm tired of all the crying. I'm officially boycotting the wetness that seeps from my eyes and makes me speak in a terribly high voice and all blotchy and silly looking.

Numi, go ahead and try me.

4 comments:

The Numismatist said...

That sounds like a challenge. I'll be coming up with something soon.

The Numismatist said...

Challenge posted on my blog.

Eris said...

I much prefer trying to make you gag. That will be my daily goal for the next week.

The Numismatist said...

Eris, do you think we could make her gag and cry at the same time? Now that would be entertaining!