Friday, August 8, 2008

What can I say . . . . .

Done with the book. Not sure how I expected it to end. How do you end a series like that? Everyone always wants a happy ending! Unless you're my mother!

I'm glad it's done. I have never been one that reads much, but I get into a book/series and get sucked in and the rest of my life gets put on hold until I'm done. For example, I spent the night in Las Vegas Tuesday, flew home on Wednesday. What did I do in my spare time? READ!!!

I would agree with others stating that it wasn't as intense and exciting as I expected. It really couldn't have ended any other way. Seriously, how could she have written anyone out of the book? Just not possible to have anyone important die and still have a happy ending. We all have our favorite characters, some other than Bella and Edward!

Some of us prefer keyboard players, not lead singers.

3 comments:

Eris said...

Oh sweet Charity, how did you find that ugly picture. It looks like Will Ferrel had a baby with the angry composer from Sesame Street.

The Numismatist said...

What? I wanted a happy ending, just not the one you had in mind.
Done.
And who is that guy?

athena said...

WHAT! That was my heart-throb David Bryan from Bon Jovi! Played the keyboards something fierce!