Sunday, October 12, 2008

And I Lost It . . . . .

One of my biggest pet peeves is that a garage is for my car, not crap. This is what I found when I woke up this morning. The reason she was outside you ask? We sold our trailer two weeks ago very quickly (it was in our driveway for only 7 hours) and in order to get it ready for the new owners we unloaded everything straight into the garage.

We purchased some bins, I got out my label maker and we went to work. D-Rock and I spent four hours cleaning, organizing and going through all sorts of stuff filling our both recycle and regular garbage can.

During the cleaning spree we would randomly come across items that would send us back. Baby cowboy boots, old music tapes and then this . . . . .

2 comments:

The Numismatist said...

I LOVE IT! Did it still have his name on it and smell like spilled milk?

I think you should use it to carry all of your 8-track tapes to play in your Ipod. It would look fabulous when you go to the gym with Eris.

Eris said...

Does it still have the thermos and egg sandwich in it? I miss that lunch box.