Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Damn Women Parts . . . . .

I have been a raging "female dog" the past two days. I can't get enough sleep, get frustrated / cry at the very thought of confrontation and even snapped at my boss today.

I don't have the main sign that a certain womanly event still happens every month. I took a glorious week off in May 2005 and fixed that problem, lucky me! Though APPARENTLY I still morph into something that is not me, a "me" that I don't even like to be around. A coworker gave this new "me" today a name, Beatrice.

So go ahead ask "are you hormonal?", I guess I am.

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Update: After an evening of Kid's Meals and cartoons I'm a little better, but don't push it.

2 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Bwahaha! Only about 20 years of those hormones left for you.

Please rest assured that you do not suffer alone. EVERYONE WHO IS AROUND YOU suffers!

You snapped at your boss? Shame on you. Are my grandchildren safe?

And by the way, take some Tylenol and shut up! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Eris said...

My mom always told me that this stuff is just in your head... smile! Thanks for returning all three Little Erises intact.